Declaração completa Covid-19 - Peak Scientific
Last reviewed: 10 May 2021
As a global supplier of analytical grade gas generation systems for laboratories, Peak Scientific fulfils a vital function providing equipment and on-site technical service to many customers in critical industry sectors. These customers include major multi-national corporates that maintain critical infrastructure or deliver essential services in country, such as healthcare & clinical providers, life sciences and drug discovery, food and beverage safety, water and environmental testing and the energy sector, including petro-chemical and nuclear.
We directly serve these sectors not only domestically in the United Kingdom, but internationally across mainland Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Latin America as well as in other regions such as Middle East, Africa and Australasia. This is facilitated and supported by direct operations (local offices and staff) in over 20 countries across all of those continents.
Additionally, Peak is an approved key supplier to most of the world’s largest analytical instrument and life science equipment vendors including Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Sciex(Danaher), Waters Corp, PerkinElmer and Shimadzu. Our products are essential accessories bundled with their analytical systems and sold on to major customers in the above industries, as well as academia/research, forensics and many other market verticals.
Please be assured that we have moved quickly to put in place preventative and precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our field service staff and our customers. Where service calls are requested and we are able to support, we are fulfilling these in accordance with local government or health authority restrictions or guidance. In the event of any impact to our existing service level commitments, we will communicate this to customers quickly.
We will continue to monitor and assess the coronavirus situation on a daily basis within each and every country or region that we operate, to keep abreast of changing restrictions or conditions that might impact our ability to serve customers and colleagues. We have already put in place several policies to safeguard the health of both staff and customers.
To the date of writing these measures include:
- Only essential staff travel to and around affected areas, such as service or product support to critical industries
- No visits to Peak offices in areas with government-enforced quarantine measures in place, using telecommunications to replace face to face meetings in these countries
- Screening of visitors to ensure that they have not been to, or been in close contact with someone who has recently visited, affected regions
- Declaration that customer sites are Covid-free for the safety of our employees and to limit spread of the virus
- Changes to our logistic channels in light of changing border controls to ensure deliveries of our products and service parts
- Increased employee awareness of measures to help reduce spread of the virus
- Limited on-site headcount to essential staff only to continue to support vital services
- Operating essential global support teams remotely/off-site to minimize transmission risk and ensure business continuity
- Robust hygiene measures implemented across all sites to protect essential members of staff
Peak Scientific remains confident in our ability to deliver exceptional product and service globally, in line with our commitment as 'Your Local Gas Generation Partner' of choice. We are ready to support.